Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THE GOOD DAYS!

I don't think she is coming.... But I am dreaming of the days that...
-my back doesn't hurt
-I am getting up 5 times a night to feed my baby, not to PEE!
-I can lay comfortably
-I can fit though thing side ways
-I can wear my wedding ring
-I can go mountain biking
-I can LAY on my STomACH!
-not peeing 20 times a day
-There is enough room in my tummy for FOOD!
-I am not sick every night
-my nose isn't stuffy any more
-my feet fit in my HEELS.
-I have a name for my baby
-I can do a back bend (and not puke)
-I can eat spegatti at night
-I don't have to carry my tums with me
-Running without waddling!!
-not feeling round
-picking boxes up in front, instead of on my side
-brushing my teeth without puking or gaging
-baby hickups in my arms instead of in my BELLY!
-people saying you look good, instead of WOW your BIG!
-wearing normal Clothing
I just can't wait!!!

3 comments:

D Bulloch said...

wow 2 more days!!!! Hopefully she comes soon so I can visit you!

kori_leach said...

Oh Haley... its a good thing when they say you are big, I think being big when your pregnant is sooo cute, and your only big in your stomach, you dont even look like you've gained weight anywhere else!

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

ha ha I love Haley!!