Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Flowers!

So, today while I was procrastinating everything I was suppose to do today (Clean the bathrooms, change my sheets, the laundry, the dishes, work on my baby quilt) I figured out a fun way to make flowers out of fabric! And some with ribbon! They turned out really cute. (at least I think so) So I am making quite a few for my baby girl!! YEaY (which by the way now Spenser loves the name Taylor, and I don't think he is letting this one go, He loves it) I am making them in every color!! If you would like one let me know because I have a feeling I am not going to be able to stop making these... I love THEM!


3 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

very fun and cute!

Dustin and Christy Ericksen said...

These are so....cute!!! You are so crafty..I am super jealous!! I want some of these :)

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

I LOVE THEM!!
so taylor is up in the running!??