Wednesday, January 20, 2010

For April... 10 things you didn't know about me!

1. Right now I am typing this one handed because McKinley loves watching me type.

2. I am deathly afraid of some one coming into my house and shooting me in my bed! It has gotten worse since Kinley was born.

3. I am even more afraid of the dark! If you looked me in a dark room alone with no sound I would have a panic attack!! Thing come out in the dark!!

4. I have ADHD and have already left the room and come back. I can't do one thing for too long! that is why I am always making different things. but get bored with it really easily. and forget things. I right things everyday in my "to do" list, but i have never checked or a whole list before, I always get side tracked. Some people think its funny but I really get frustrated when I can't remember things and I wish I could focus! I used to be on medicine in High school so I could sit through a class but the meds. made me depressed so I stopped taking them.

5. I am not a good reader. I slow and sometimes have to reread to understand what I read. It takes time for me to get myself focused on words.

6. I HATE the beach! The sand is too itchy, crabs freak me out, and ocean water is so salty is Gross!!!

7. I SNORE! pretty loud too!!

8. I Hate loud music! I fact if you get in my car, there will usually be no music on at all! I don't like to listen to music much. only when I am really in the mood! I have 50 songs on my Ipod and I have had it for 2 years.....

9. I love SVU! but I sometimes get too wrapped up in it, and get nervous that it could happen to me!

10. I love to pick zits! and black heads! ecessially spensers!!!

there you go ten things... every one do this! I want to know ten things about you!!