Thursday, March 4, 2010

Quilt Retreat.

The Quilt Retreat was a blast! I am so glad I got to go.. I didn't get much quilting done (Mckinley didn't want to quilt.) But I did learn some fun blocks. I can't wait to get them finished. And I took Mckinley swimming for the first time. She did really know what to do about it. But, I think she liked it.
It was Quite the weekend At Ruby's inn, too much to tell everything but here are a few things I learned....
~My Grandmother is a Mini Celeb over there...
~ The Fun and done, is FUN but not done....
~Mckinley likes Oranges...
~Fans and fireplaces will make a VERY smokey room...
~family is EVERYTHING
~I can make elderly women laugh...
~Quilting lights are not just for night time...
~a pouncer is not someone that pounces on you..
~I lose everything!!!
~Cut your fabric Precisely
~Pay attention which way you are sewing you fabric...

those are just a few things I learned on my Amazing quilt experience....


1 comment:

Tangerine Etc. said...

I love your hair color AND you look SO cute in your swim suit!!! I love Mckinley. Cutest baby ever.