Thursday, August 19, 2010

ten months

Mckinley is ten months today, and was not feeling the photos....

She decided to tear down the backdrop, and take of her jewelry.....

Then.. I got the little stinker tongue!!!

After I reset everything we got a few good photos... a few.... haha my little stinker!!





This is her favorite face to make... and the sound that goes with it makes it hilarious, just imagine hard breathing and boogers splattering!! So funny!

Today I go this dress out to see you to make it... and I tried it one her... this first photo is at 2 and 1/2 months... the second was today!


Also today Mckinley started a new thing.... when you say wheres Mckinley, she pats herself on the chest! I will have a video soon... hopefully (She won't do anything in front of the camera because she just wants to have it....)

No comments: